The TSWREI Society adopted 13 resolutions with an objective of creating a conducive school environment for learning and personality development.
1. White-washing of classrooms, dormitories and dining halls, and clearing bushes and school surroundings
2. Constitution of Student Curator Committees in each school and entrusting the task of identifying repairs in bathrooms, toilets, dining halls, classrooms, labs, etc., to different Curator Committees for proper maintenance of infrastructural facilities .
3. Organizing Martial Arts training to students, particularly to girl students
4. Revival of Libraries and motivating each student to read at least 10 and 3 story books in English and Telugu respectively
5. Each student should learn at least 365 new English words in an academic year
6. Promotion of project based participatory methods of teaching and learning in schools
7. Each student should write 10 letters to parents and 3 stories in English with the assistance of House Masters
8. Major emphasis on health, personal hygiene, dressing and etiquette
9. Promotion of a variety of Club activities like Fine Arts, Public speaking, Debating, Nature, Technology, etc. according to the aptitude of the students
10. Narration of inspiring stories to students in classrooms every week.
11. Encouraging interested students as Teaching Assistants
12. Promotion of group discussion and memory techniques among students
13. Librarians/Art/Craft teachers to act as Student Counselors